Whether looking for a quiet and relaxing break away from it all or searching for an adventure and hoping to enjoy one of the most beautiful back-country areas in the Northwest, Trout Lake Cozy Cabins has a little of something for everyone. Share no walls with anyone! Enjoy a quieter and more serene stay than hotels can offer. All of our cabins are pet-friendly* and all come with their own BBQ grill. Check out each of our cabins individually below for details and rates.
Note: Please call us to inquire about accommodating 1-night stays, group sizes larger than those allowed by our online booking engine, or if you would like to be added to a waiting list. If a cabin is not available for the entire duration of your desired stay, please call to inquire about the possibility of changing cabins to accommodate your entire stay.
* Pets require acknowledgment of financial responsibility for any damages and added $20 cleaning charge per pet. Maximum weight is 75 lbs.
* Check-in is at 3:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
* Cabin #1 & #4 rates are based on a 2 person occupancy. Cabin #2, #3, #5 rates are based on a 4 person occupancy. Additional $25 per guest will be added to your reservation over the standard occupancy. Kids are included in the total occupancy count.
* Wi-fi is provided as a courtesy to guests, however, we do not guarantee the availability or the speed of the internet connection at any given time. If you require an internet connection anytime during your stay, please consider backup solutions in the event the wi-fi is unavailable (i.e. cellular hotspot, alternative locations, etc.).
* Some dates may require a minimum stay of two or more nights. Our online booking engine only accommodates stays of 2-nights or longer. Please call us to inquire about availability for 1-night stays.
* No smoking! Smoking is only allowed outside and must be at least 15 ft away from any doors and windows. A fee of up to $300 may be charged for smoking indoors.
* Cancellation Policy: ALL Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made via email (no exceptions). Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Holidays and group reservations require 3 weeks notice while other dates require 10 days notice prior to your arrival. ***Guests who do not fulfill their reservation or fail to cancel within the time period specified above will be charged the full amount of their reservation. All cancellations are subject to a $5.00 cancellation fee.
* Guests are financially responsible for all damages incurred during their stay including labor and repair or replacement costs.
* Guests may incur additional charges for unusual or extraordinary cleaning required following or as a result of their stay (both indoors and out).
* If needed, a hair dryer, ironing board, iron, or additional supplies can be found in the ice room. Board games, cards, and dvd's are also available to guests.