Thank you for your interest in Trout Lake Cozy Cabins. We hope to be able to accommodate you so that you may experience some of the many fun activities, adventures, and wondrous beauty of this relatively undiscovered area!
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or telephone and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
* Pets require acknowledgment of financial responsibility for any damages and added $20 cleaning charge per pet. Maximum weight is 75 lbs.
* Check-in is at 3:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
* Some dates may require a minimum stay of two or more nights. Our online booking engine only accommodates stays of 2-nights or longer. Please call us to inquire about availability for 1-night stays.
* No smoking! Smoking is only allowed outside and must be at least 15 ft away from any doors and windows. A fee of up to $300 may be charged for smoking indoors.
* Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Holidays and group reservations require 3 weeks notice while other dates require 10 days notice. ***Guests who do not fulfill their reservation or fail to cancel within the time period specified above may be charged the full amount of their reservation.
* Guests are financially responsible for all damages incurred during their stay including labor and repair or replacement costs.
* Guests may incur additional charges for unusual or extraordinary cleaning required following or as a result of their stay (both indoors and out).
2291 Hwy 141; Trout Lake, WA 98650